Using Facebook on your Android phone and wondered about the ways to download Facebook videos ? You can now download the videos of your interest appearing on your facebook timeline and can watch whenever you want.
Facebook does not offer a direct link for you to download a video, but you can download the Facebook videos on your Android phone using a third-party app called MyVideoDownloader, which is available for free on Google play store.
MyVideoDownloader for Facebook is the leading app to download videos from your Facebook to your Android device. It is very easy to use. This app also allows you to download videos from the pages and groups you liked.
How to Use MyVideoDownloader On Android Device:
- Open Play store and download MyVideoDownloader into your android device.
- Once installed, launch the app and log in to your Facebook account.
- In the menu, select ‘News Feed’ to search for the video you want to download.
- Once you have found a video you like, check the video you would like to download, and hit the download icon located on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Your downloaded video will be saved to you phone’s SD card by default
- You can also choose to save videos to your phone SD card from the Setting’s menu.
Now you got to know how to download videos from facebook into your android device right ? Enjoy your favorite videos again and again by downloading them from MyVideoDownloader On your Android Device.